Transcript Requests

Transcript Request Procedures (Robinson Secondary School)

Transcript Assistant

Kathy Krug | [email protected] | 703-426-2135  

Transcript Requests for Current Students

All transcript requests will be processed virtually. The following forms, which may be required as part of the college application process, can be accessed through Schoology. Students will need to log into their Schoology Account to access these forms located in their Student Services Course

For more information regarding post-secondary planning, please visit Robinson's College and Career Center Website:  

The first three college transcripts are free. For every transcript after three, there is a $5 charge per transcript.  All transcript fees should be paid through There is no fee for unofficial transcripts or for scholarship transcript requests.

Please adhere to the deadlines below while requesting transcripts for college applications.

Transcript Request Due Dates

College Deadline

Robinson Due Dates

October 15th September 21st
Any November Date September 28th
Any December Date October 26th
January 1st - 14th November 16th
January 15th - 31st November 30th
Any February Date January 4th
Any March Date February 8th

Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years

Student records are kept at Robinson Secondary School for 5 years. If you have graduated from Robinson within the past 5 years and need to request an official transcript, please complete the following form.  Email it to our transcript assistant (address listed above), mail it to the Robinson Student Services Office, or deliver it to the Robinson Main Office in an envelope referencing the Student Services Office.  

Transcript Request Form for Former Students

*Note: transcript requests will not be processed before payment is received.

Payment of the $5.00 per request can be made by check or money order payable to Robinson Secondary or Online by using the Past Student Payment Link listed below.

Past Student Payment Link

ACT/SAT Score Requests

It is the student’s responsibility to have all test scores sent directly to each college.  Visit the websites below to have your scores sent.

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Robinson Secondary School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?