Transcript Request Procedures (Robinson Secondary School)
Hours: 8:30am-12:30m (M-F)
* Contact Kathy Krug from mid-August though mid-June
*For Transcript Requests during the summer, mid-June through mid-August, contact the Registrar.
All transcript requests will be processed virtually. The following forms, which may be required as part of the college application process, can be accessed through Schoology. Students will need to log into their Schoology Account to access these forms located in their Student Services Course
- Consent for Release of Student Records (required for every senior, completed only ONCE)
- *Transcript Request Form (submit one form for every college application)
- *Student/Parent Input Forms (required only if a counselor letter of recommendation is needed--check college websites to verify)
- Robinson College Application Student Checklist
- Counselor Information for the College Application Process
For more information regarding post-secondary planning, students can visit Schoology and go to the College and Career Center Group and use access code CFSR-N3BB-9ZKZG.
The first three college transcripts are free. For every transcript after three, there is a $5 charge per transcript. All transcript fees should be paid through www.myschoolbucks.com. There is no fee for unofficial transcripts or for scholarship and senate appointment transcript requests.
The steps to complete payment for your requested transcript(s) are:
- Login into your MySchoolBucks account and click “School Store” and “Browse All Items.”
- You will see an item listed as “Transcript Requests” click on “Transcript Requests”.
- Select your student in the dropdown box and the # of transcripts you wish to pay for (not including the first 3 FREE, scholarship or senate appointment transcripts for Seniors) and then “Add to Cart”.
- Proceed to view cart/checkout and select payment, then place your order.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been processed.
Please note, even if you are self-reporting your grades, you must still add the college to request form. Failure to do so could result in delayed mid-year and/or final transcripts.
Please adhere to the deadlines below while requesting transcripts for college applications.
Transcript Request Due Dates
Robinson Due Dates
|October 15th||September 21st|
|Any November Date||September 28th|
|Any December Date||October 26th|
|January 1st - 14th||November 16th|
|January 15th - 31st||November 30th|
|Any February Date||January 4th|
|Any March Date||February 8th|
All underclassmen can request a transcript by completing the transcript request form for Current Students (Gr9-11). Email the form to the Transcript Assistant (email address at top of page) or drop it off at Student Services. There is no charge for transcripts for underclassmen.
Student records are kept at Robinson Secondary School for 5 years.
Transcript Only: If you have graduated from Robinson within the past 5 years and need to request an official transcript, we will need the following 3 things:
- Please complete the following Transcript Only Request for Former Students. Email it to our transcript assistant (email at the top of page), mail it to the Robinson Student Services Office, or deliver it to the Robinson Main Office in an envelope referencing the Student Services Office.
- Make a payment of the $5.00 per transcript request. This can be made by check or money order payable to Robinson Secondary or Online by using the Past Student Payment Link listed below.
- Please scan and send a copy of a valid ID for identification purposes to the Transcript Assistant (email at top of page).
*Note: transcript requests will not be processed before payment is received.
Additional Records Request: If you have graduated from Robinson within the past 5 years and need to request additional records (immunization, Special Education documents, diploma), we will need the following 3 things:
- Please complete the following Records Request for Former Students. Email it to our registrar (email at the top of page), mail it to the Robinson Student Services Office, or deliver it to the Robinson Main Office in an envelope referencing the Student Services Office.
- Make a payment of the $5.00 per record request. This can be made by check or money order payable to Robinson Secondary or Online by using the Past Student Payment Link listed below.
- Please scan and send a copy of a valid ID for identification purposes to the Registrar (email at top of page).