Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Follow these steps.

Robinson SS (High) Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, TBA to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Robinson SS Student Services office).
    • Please submit this form to Floy Walker, our school registrar, at @email
  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Robinson Secondary School.


  • Contact Floy Walker, our school registrar, at @email.

Looking to Withdraw a Middle School Student Instead?