High School New Student Registration
Welcome to Robinson Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Rams!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new to Robinson Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students who are new Robinson Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend Robinson SS as an 8th-grade student in 2020-21.
- If the student most recently attended Robinson SS as an 8th-grade student, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred.
To join Robinson Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Robinson SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to Kerry Ravenelle, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Are You a Military Family?
To help make your transition easier, Department of Defense (DOD) employees from each branch of service provide a School Liaison Officer or a point of contact. School Liaison Officers are the primary point of contact for school-related matters and assist military families with school issues.
New Student Registration Forms
- View the forms required for enrolling a student in FCPS
- Proof of Residency
- Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more
Additional Translation Services
Registration requirements documents and translations are available in
For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795.