Parent Information

Helpful Links

Helpful Forms


Participate in High School Athletics Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Expunge HS Course taken in MS Form Medication Authorization Forms
Opt Out Forms Teacher Input Form
Parent Input Form Student Input Form

Has your Address Changed?

Boundary Locator Student Registration Form

If your address has changed, in addition to the Student Registration Form, please bring in a photo ID and proof of residency. (See link for details)