New Student Registration (MS)
Online Student Registration - New Program Available at This School
Welcome to Robinson Secondary School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Rams!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia.
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new to Robinson Secondary School and are not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- 7th and 8th-grade students who are new Robinson Secondary School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend a school in the Robinson SS pyramid most recently as a 6th-grader.
- If the student most recently attended an elementary school in the Robinson SS pyramid as a 6th-grader, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred.
To join Robinson Secondary School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student does live in the Robinson SS boundary and does meet one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration intake form below. This form will be submitted to Melanie Knowlton, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
New Student and Parent Account Set-up Information
Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or In Addition to English
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special Registration Situations
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.
- Contact our school's military and family life counselor
Middle School Registrar
- Student Services Assistant