Transcript Request Procedures (Robinson Secondary School)
Kathy Krug | [email protected] | 703-426-2135
Hours: 8:30am-12:30m (M-F)
* Contact Kathy Krug from mid-August through mid-June
TBA | 703-426-2130
*For Transcript Requests during the summer, mid-June through mid-August, contact the Registrar.
Transcript Requests for Current Students (SENIORS ONLY)
All transcript requests will be processed virtually. The following forms, which may be required as part of the college application process, can be accessed through Schoology. Students will need to log into their Schoology Account to access these forms located in their Student Services Course
- Consent for Release of Student Records (required for every senior, completed only ONCE)
- *Transcript Request Form (submit one form for every college application)
- *Student/Parent Input Forms (required only if a counselor letter of recommendation is needed--check college websites to verify)
- Robinson College Application Student Checklist
- Counselor Information for the College Application Process
For more information regarding post-secondary planning, students can visit Schoology and go to the College and Career Center Group and use access code CFSR-N3BB-9ZKZG.
Please note, even if you are self-reporting your grades, you must still add the college to request form. Failure to do so could result in delayed mid-year and/or final transcripts.
Please adhere to the deadlines below while requesting transcripts for college applications.
Transcript Request Due Dates (pdf version of dates listed below)
Robinson Due Dates
|October 15th||September 20th|
|Any November Date||September 27th|
|Any December Date||October 25th|
|January 1st - 14th||November 15th|
|January 15th - 31st||November 29th|
|Any February Date||January 10th|
|Any March Date||February 7th|
Transcript Request for Current Students in Gr 9-11
All underclassmen can request a transcript by completing the transcript request form for Current Students (Gr9-11). Email the form to the Transcript Assistant (email address at top of page) or drop it off at Student Services. There is no charge for transcripts for underclassmen.
Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years
Student records are kept at Robinson Secondary School for 5 years.
Transcript Only: If you have graduated from Robinson within the past 5 years and need to request an official transcript, we will need the following 3 things:
- Please complete the following Transcript Only Request for Former Students. Email it to our transcript assistant (email at the top of page), mail it to the Robinson Student Services Office, or deliver it to the Robinson Main Office in an envelope referencing the Student Services Office.
Transcript Only Request Form for Former Students
- Make a payment of the $5.00 per transcript request. This can be made by check or money order payable to Robinson Secondary or Online by using the Past Student Payment Link listed below.
- Please scan and send a copy of a valid ID for identification purposes to the Transcript Assistant (email at top of page).
*Note: transcript requests will not be processed before payment is received.
Additional Records Request: If you have graduated from Robinson within the past 5 years and need to request additional records (immunization, Special Education documents, diploma), we will need the following 3 things:
- Please complete the following Records Request for Former Students. Email it to our registrar (email at the top of page), mail it to the Robinson Student Services Office, or deliver it to the Robinson Main Office in an envelope referencing the Student Services Office.
Record Request Form for Former Students
- Make a payment of the $5.00 per record request. This can be made by check or money order payable to Robinson Secondary or Online by using the Past Student Payment Link listed below.
- Please scan and send a copy of a valid ID for identification purposes to the Registrar (email at top of page).
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
If you graduated from Robinson Secondary School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.
Request your transcript online
ACT/SAT Score Requests
It is the student’s responsibility to have all test scores sent directly to each college. Visit the websites below to have your scores sent.
- SAT: www.collegeboard.com
- ACT: www.actstudent.org