Robinson's DECA Program Recognized
Robinson HS DECA
Approximately 3000 Virginia DECA State Leadership Marketing students competed virtually at this year's conference. The State Conference began on March 3rd and concluded on March 7th, 2021. Ten Robinson High School DECA students represented our chapter this year with another exceptional performance. Eight of our students have qualified for the DECA International Conference (IDC) beginning on April 287th through May 3rd. Listed below, are the 8 students who qualified for the DECA International Conference.
- Amirah Hossein | Automotive Services Marketing Series
- Natasha Lennon | Integrated Marketing Services Campaign
- Ryan Carnahan and Kristine Pham | Sports and Entertainment Operations Research
- Eric Hodge and Ethan Waugh | Hospitality Services Teams Decision Making Event
- Aarika Sharma and Sophie MacLachlan | Financial Services Team Decision Making Event
Robinson is fortunate to have Ms. Angie Rogers who is advising our DECA students. Ms. Rogers is fairly new to the Robinson Family.