Please follow the signage when dropping off and picking up students.
All Students who wish to park a car at school must follow the required steps below.
- The FCPS Application for Use of Private Automobile – School Session.
- The Robinson Secondary School Parking Information Guidelines and Regulations (signed by both student and parent/legal guardian).
- A READABLE PHOTOCOPY of your valid Virginia Driver’s License or photocopies of your Temporary License and Permit with picture. Permits alone will not be accepted.
- Payment receipt from MySchoolBucks.
- Students on Free and/or Reduced must bring a copy of their F&R Approval Letter and pay at school.
**Students with unpaid obligations will not receive their parking permit until all financial obligations have been rectified in the finance office at Robinson SS.