Registration, Guidelines, & Hours
RAMS Go Virtual!
Students are encouraged to join a club of interest to connect with their peers and adult sponsors.
The After School Program/Activities Registration form must be completed before students participate in any after school virtual clubs. Students will need to access the After School Program (ASP) website posted on the grade level google classroom sites to join clubs.
Programs sponsored by a community partner will require additional parental authorization.
New This Year! Students will have access to programs jointly sponsored by teachers at region 4 middle schools - Frost, Irving, Lake Braddock, and South County.
Virtual Club Meeting Times:
- Mondays, 2:30 and 3:30
- Tuesday - Thursdays, 3:30 and 4:30
- Friday - 3:30
- Activities begin week of 10/5 or later.
- Middle school activities will not be held on early release days or student holidays.
- Activities are subject to change and cancellations will be posted on club google classroom sites.
- Students access the "Club Description" spreadsheet posted on the After School Program (ASP) google site (student facing) to join clubs of interest.
- Sponsors will use either BBCU (link emailed from BBC) or Google Meet (link posted in club classroom) for club meetings.
- Sponsors supervise all meetings which for last for approximately 60 minutes.
- Sponsors will post updates and announcements on club classroom sites.
- Attendance will be taken at all club meetings.
- Asynchronous activities are also posted on the ASP google site.
- FCPS Students' Rights & Responsibilities (SR&R) apply during after school club meetings.