Summer Reading Challenge
This year, instead of having a book selected as our One Book, we are giving you a choice by using our Summer Choice Board. Each square on the board has a different topic from which you choose any book that fits. You must use a different book for each topic.
How to participate:
- Select a category from the Choice Board and read a corresponding book/text.
- Upon completion of a text, complete the Google Form linked below.
- Please complete the same form each time you read a different book.
- All forms are due by the first day of the 2020 - 2021 academic year.
For each book you read, you will receive 1 point. Each point earns an entry into a grade level drawing to win a prize. The more you read, the more entries you earn!
Go to Summer Reading Challenge Site to find your ChoiceBoard and Google Form.
Get Reading Robinson!
myON Account Information
- Account Rollover:
- All currently enrolled K-12 students will continue to have access to myON over the summer through the start of the school year using their current school and FCPS username and password.
- All updates to school/teacher/grade will be made the week of August 17, after which ALL students and teachers should start entering the base school for SY2020-21.
- Summer Support -
- Parent support will be provided by myON,
- Tech Support will only direct users to FCPS Support for login issues.
myON Tech Support:
Live Tech Support: 888-728-1266
Hours: 8:00 am – 5 pm (CT), Monday – Friday only
Note: Closed on July 3rd in observance of Independence Day
- Accounts for Summer Learning:
- Students enrolled in a summer program through OnCourse will be added to MyON during the summer program.
- Beginning June 19, in order to access myON, ESOL and ESY - students and teachers should start using “FCPS myON school” and FCPS network username and password. These log-in credentials should be used through the end of the summer program.