High School Laptop Early Distribution Info
Robinson HS Student Laptop Early Distribution Schedule:
All High School students will pick up their laptops during the first 2 weeks of the school year. If you would like to get it early, you can pick up your laptop by following the schedule below.
- Students will pick up their computers in room E108
- Keep in mind that laptop pickup takes around 30 minutes, please plan accordingly.
- Parents do not need to be present for students to pick up their computer.
- Students must be present to pick up their computer during the early distribution days.
- Required Items: students should bring their laptop distribution postcard, their student ID and a pair of earbuds or headphones to review a short laptop expectations video.
Aug. 12th A through DAN Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 13th DAO through GAR Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 14th GAS through LAN Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 15th LAO through MIT Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 16th MIU through PER Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 19th PES through SCA Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 20th SCH through TON Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 21st TOO through Z Time: 9:00 to 12 pm
Aug. 22nd No Laptop Distribution on this day
If you are unable to pick up your device during the designated dates, students will be able to pick up their assigned laptop after the start of the school year on or after August 26th.