12th Grade Parent Coffee | October 22
Greetings Parents/Guardians of the Class of 2021!
We are excited to invite you to our Fall 2020, Parent Coffee. During our session, we will discuss:
- how and where to look for scholarships
- tips for researching colleges
- any other college-related questions you might have
- a host of tools and resources available to students and parents for post-secondary preparation
- Additionally, there will be time to ask general questions.
Members of our Student Services and Administrative teams will be present. Please join us on October 22 at 7PM. The Blackboard Collaborate Guest Link will be sent to parents/guardians via eNotify. We hope to see you there! Please see our RamPage for additional information related to our Robinson High School students.